The Hunton Andrews Kurth Blockchain team would like to provide you with an update on legal developments in the world of blockchain technology, as posted on this blog. If you wish to receive email alerts when new posts are published, please enter your email address in the subscribe field.
Here is a selection of our top 10 posts from 2021 we thought might be of interest to you:
- New Cryptocurrency Information Reporting Regime Required on Form 1099 and Form 8300
- President’s Working Group Releases Report on Stablecoins
- Timely Trademarks Are Important to Crypto: Dogecoin Disputes Illustrate Potential Naming Issues
- Regulators Continue Crackdown on Crypto Exchanges
- New Jersey Orders DeFi Platform to Cease Offering Interest-Bearing Crypto Accounts
- “Doctor Bitcoin” Pleads Guilty to Illegal Crypto Conversion Scheme
- The Nonfungible Token
- New York Attorney General Announces Settlement with Bitfinex
- OCC Charters the First National Crypto Bank
- OCC Authorizes Banks to Leverage Cryptocurrency Payment Networks
Thank you for your readership; we look forward to continuing to bring you coverage in 2022!